Vitamin C represents 80% of the daily vitamin requirement of the human body. Unlike other vitamins that can be synthesized in the body, vitamin C cannot be synthesized and external intake is necessary. The extended-release technology solves the problem of the human body’s inability to store vitamin C. DRcaps™ capsules are designed to protect nutrients from degradation in the stomach and to release them slowly over several hours, maintaining a constant concentration in the blood and tissues.
The body needs an increased supply of Vitamin C during periods of intense physical and mental activity, in convalescence, during the cold season, in smokers, diabetics, children, the elderly, in people with an unbalanced diet or living in a polluted environment.
- the normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercises;
- the normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of blood vessels, the bone system, ligaments, gums, teeth and skin;
- normal energy metabolism;
- normal functioning of the nervous system and the immune system;
- maintaining mental health;
- protecting cells against oxidative stress;
- reduction of fatigue and exhaustion;
- increasing iron absorption.
- regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
Take 1-2 capsules a day with a sufficient amount of water, regardless of meal times.
Active ingredients: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid). Inactive ingredients: DRcaps™ vegetable capsules (hypromellose, gellan gum, dye: titanium dioxide).